Attorney At Law
Tom Parashos has practiced successfully in San Diego since 1988 in the fields of wills, trusts, probate, real estate, business matters and general civil litigation. He is dedicated to his clients and their interest. Tom is known for providing creative practical solutions to achieve his client's goals.
Tom is the founder of Helix Law Firm and has assembled a team of lawyers and staff dedicated to providing the highest customer service in the industry. Owning a small law firm allows Tom to have the quality control to deliver the level of excellence he expects in every matter. Every detail matters when it comes to estate planning and probate matters. Tom has systems and personnel in place to make sure that each estate plan and probate matter reflects an individualized plan designed to fit each client's specific needs.
Over three decades Tom has been hired as general counsel for many companies, both large and small. As general counsel, he has provided advice and representation in a variety of areas involving business, employment, and transactional matters. This experience has provided Tom with the ability to adapt to many different situations and areas of law that face modern businesses in today's fast-paced and competitive environment.
Tom is a native of San Diegan who attended St. Augustine High School and graduated from Western State University School of Law. He resides in East County with his wife, Hedda, and their two children. He is an avid Padres and closet Chargers fan, Tom enjoys outdoor activities like fishing, the beach, and hiking in his spare time.
- California, 1988
- United States District Court, 1989
- Western State University School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D., 1987
- St. Augustine High School, San Diego, California-1982
- San Diego County Bar Association, 1988 – Present (Member)
- California Bar Association, 1988 – Present (Member)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 1988 – Present (Member)
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors